- For straight and wavy hair, we suggest loosely twisting the hair at the crown area before wearing the turban. This helps in maintaining the volume and hold the turban in place. If you have short straight/ wavy hair - we suggest making multiple portions and loosely tie the hair in small buns/ knots around the crown area to keep the volume.
- Curly hair can benefit by wearing the turban with the hair up in a pineapple or loose Princess Leia buns. If you have fine/short curls we highly recommend small sections of loose buns around the crown area. Curly hair can also benefit by using the turban on damp hair.
- The volume of kinky/coily hair works great with the turban. If you have long coils, divide the hair into multiple portions, and then twisting or braiding before wearing the turban helps maintain the shape.
Why Damn Gina?
Why Damn Gina?
- Silk. The 100% pure 27 momme (call us thicc!) mulberry silk's smooth side touches your hair unlike other bonnets available in the market.
- Multiple Sizes. We have multiple sizes catering to different head sizes.
- Comfortable. Designed to keep you cozy all night long with no elastic around the temples. Looks cute too!
Full Ingredients ListDicaprylyl Carbonate, Coconut Alkanes, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly pear) seed oil, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Moringa Oleifera seed oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca inchi)seed oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) seed oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.
10,000+ happy customers
Check out our reviews below. The Signature Silk Turban from Damn Gina is loved by 1000s of Aussie women.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Wish these existed when I was younger!! It has had a big impact on stopping the freeze and helping my curly be a little less unruly. Changes have been noted by family and friends..to the point that we gifted a curly haired friend with one!
Initially thought it was a little loose but only came off once whilst sleeping. Smaller size option might be a good idea, reading other reviews.
Works for my daughters curls when it stays on her head is small so the cap tends to slip off during the night could be better with a draw string to help keep it on. She needs the room on top for her hair but need to be tighter
Having just gotten a perm, I'm new to the world of curl and curly hair care. This turban is just the best though! I love that I can toss and turn and nothing snags and I wake up feeling fresh. After 37 years of straightish hair, I'm used to brushing my hair and it's an adjustment not doing that... and my Damn Gina turban is helping with that process by keeping my hair soft and frizz free. Thank you! Bonus - looks cool and already envisaging it with non sleep outfits.
Seriously I'm so glad I purchased a Damn Gina silk turban (after secretly stalking for months) since purchasing my hair has been easier to handle, softer than ever and I've been able to wear my curls with confidence even on non wash days! Do yourself and buy one - your will NOT regret it
My hair loves me. Happy girl. Great product. Worth the money.