- For straight and wavy hair, we suggest loosely twisting the hair at the crown area before wearing the turban. This helps in maintaining the volume and hold the turban in place. If you have short straight/ wavy hair - we suggest making multiple portions and loosely tie the hair in small buns/ knots around the crown area to keep the volume.
- Curly hair can benefit by wearing the turban with the hair up in a pineapple or loose Princess Leia buns. If you have fine/short curls we highly recommend small sections of loose buns around the crown area. Curly hair can also benefit by using the turban on damp hair.
- The volume of kinky/coily hair works great with the turban. If you have long coils, divide the hair into multiple portions, and then twisting or braiding before wearing the turban helps maintain the shape.
Why Damn Gina?
Why Damn Gina?
- Silk. The 100% pure 27 momme (call us thicc!) mulberry silk's smooth side touches your hair unlike other bonnets available in the market.
- Multiple Sizes. We have multiple sizes catering to different head sizes.
- Comfortable. Designed to keep you cozy all night long with no elastic around the temples. Looks cute too!
Full Ingredients ListDicaprylyl Carbonate, Coconut Alkanes, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly pear) seed oil, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Moringa Oleifera seed oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca inchi)seed oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) seed oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.
10,000+ happy customers
Check out our reviews below. The Signature Silk Turban from Damn Gina is loved by 1000s of Aussie women.
I bought a large which ended up too big, totally my fault, but some quick sewing sorted that. I love this, my hair gets less frizzy, oily, less breakage and it looks super cute. Big recommend
Like totally. I thought the idea of wearing a silk turban was gimmicky but no.... I totally get it now! I have very long hair and a big head. Not freakishly big , like WOAH BABY! But I needed a bigger wrap. The larger wrap fits well and with room to spare. My hair doesn't look like a matted mess when I wake and when I brushed my hair in the morning there's less strands in the brush so clearly it's protecting my luscious locks at night. Buy one. You won't regret it.
I ordered the medium although my hair is down to my bum and it’s still way too big . I ended up having to put safety pins in it so that it stays on otherwise it just comes off when I sleep or slips down and covers my eyes so I don’t sleep with all the movement . My hair is nicer for it though , just wish it came in a smaller size or was more adjustable .
I wear this to sleep every night now, I cannot live without it. I have a small head, fine hair, and damaged frizzy hair and this turban stays on all night and when I wake up my hair is not longer frizzy. It is an essential now, highly recommend!
Noticeable difference day 1, I use to wake up looking like the made professor with my hair all frizzy and knotty. No more knotty hair for me. Definitely is less frizzy just in a few days. Very happy indeed.