- For straight and wavy hair, we suggest loosely twisting the hair at the crown area before wearing the turban. This helps in maintaining the volume and hold the turban in place. If you have short straight/ wavy hair - we suggest making multiple portions and loosely tie the hair in small buns/ knots around the crown area to keep the volume.
- Curly hair can benefit by wearing the turban with the hair up in a pineapple or loose Princess Leia buns. If you have fine/short curls we highly recommend small sections of loose buns around the crown area. Curly hair can also benefit by using the turban on damp hair.
- The volume of kinky/coily hair works great with the turban. If you have long coils, divide the hair into multiple portions, and then twisting or braiding before wearing the turban helps maintain the shape.
Why Damn Gina?
Why Damn Gina?
- Silk. The 100% pure 27 momme (call us thicc!) mulberry silk's smooth side touches your hair unlike other bonnets available in the market.
- Multiple Sizes. We have multiple sizes catering to different head sizes.
- Comfortable. Designed to keep you cozy all night long with no elastic around the temples. Looks cute too!
Full Ingredients ListDicaprylyl Carbonate, Coconut Alkanes, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly pear) seed oil, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Moringa Oleifera seed oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca inchi)seed oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) seed oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.
10,000+ happy customers
Check out our reviews below. The Signature Silk Turban from Damn Gina is loved by 1000s of Aussie women.
I love it, it does keep your hair fresh and healthy 😊
The only problem I found is that it runs way smaller than I expected. Trust me, I have a small head, extra fine and thin hair, shoulder lenght, so I bought size M. Allowing for that "extra" room (hair). Damn Gina, that thing is TIGHT...! I wish I went for a Large. Be aware: size up UP!
PD: it does stay in place though 💃
I’ve had a Damn Gina turban for over a year now and it’s been the best thing ever for my hair. The improved turban (with an extra tie for added security on the head) is a game changer. The bold turban was yeeting itself from my head (I’m a bit of a tosser and turner) but now stays securely on all night. Love it!!
I love this sleeping cap so much I have purchased one as a Christmas present for my sister. It helps me get the most out of my blow dry or straightening which otherwise does not survive a nights sleep!
The hair wrap tends to slip off a lot when I’m sleeping, so I have to use bobby pins to ensure it doesn’t bond off
Purchased Cinnamon turban & love it. Its double layer is the best feature, it feels immediately soft + comfortable, also allows less stress + movement on the hair when asleep. The silk inner layer is gorgeous + you feel it. Turban has shown a noticeable difference when I wake in the morning & now I don’t sleep without it even on Gold Coast balmy nights! I’m perimenopausal - if you know, you know 🙃. I’ve also tried others but they don’t stack up. Pic shows day 4 after hair appt (usual colour, wash, blow dry) sleeping w DG turban. 🙌 Amazing.