- For straight and wavy hair, we suggest loosely twisting the hair at the crown area before wearing the turban. This helps in maintaining the volume and hold the turban in place. If you have short straight/ wavy hair - we suggest making multiple portions and loosely tie the hair in small buns/ knots around the crown area to keep the volume.
- Curly hair can benefit by wearing the turban with the hair up in a pineapple or loose Princess Leia buns. If you have fine/short curls we highly recommend small sections of loose buns around the crown area. Curly hair can also benefit by using the turban on damp hair.
- The volume of kinky/coily hair works great with the turban. If you have long coils, divide the hair into multiple portions, and then twisting or braiding before wearing the turban helps maintain the shape.
Why Damn Gina?
Why Damn Gina?
- Silk. The 100% pure 27 momme (call us thicc!) mulberry silk's smooth side touches your hair unlike other bonnets available in the market.
- Multiple Sizes. We have multiple sizes catering to different head sizes.
- Comfortable. Designed to keep you cozy all night long with no elastic around the temples. Looks cute too!
Full Ingredients ListDicaprylyl Carbonate, Coconut Alkanes, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly pear) seed oil, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Moringa Oleifera seed oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca inchi)seed oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) seed oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.
10,000+ happy customers
Check out our reviews below. The Signature Silk Turban from Damn Gina is loved by 1000s of Aussie women.
So comfortable and it works well
Wish I would've bought two, but I was unsure of the sizing. Think it may size up on my next purchase as I'm growing out my hair.
I had been wanting to buy one for so long and finally did and boy am I glad! I love my silk turban - it makes my hair feels so soft and stays on all night! I was a bit worried because I often overheat quite easily, but have not had any troubles with this at all. It feels great on and looks cute too! Definitely would recommend and would be a great gift too!
I purchased medium size for my fine wavy mid length hair. It stayed throughout the night (best part). Unlike other brands, I never have to struggle to keep the hair turban over my head while I sleep. In the morning, my hair is tangled free, no frizz.. noticeably reduction in hair fall. Recommend to everyone who struggle with tangled, frizzy hair.
First time using anything like this. Curls seem to be responding well and the silk feels so soft. My only concern is that the elastic hurts my ears which is a bit of shame. I end up looking like a goober because I have to push it behind my ears. Not the glamourous look I had envisioned based on the pictures 😄