- For straight and wavy hair, we suggest loosely twisting the hair at the crown area before wearing the turban. This helps in maintaining the volume and hold the turban in place. If you have short straight/ wavy hair - we suggest making multiple portions and loosely tie the hair in small buns/ knots around the crown area to keep the volume.
- Curly hair can benefit by wearing the turban with the hair up in a pineapple or loose Princess Leia buns. If you have fine/short curls we highly recommend small sections of loose buns around the crown area. Curly hair can also benefit by using the turban on damp hair.
- The volume of kinky/coily hair works great with the turban. If you have long coils, divide the hair into multiple portions, and then twisting or braiding before wearing the turban helps maintain the shape.
Why Damn Gina?
Why Damn Gina?
- Silk. The 100% pure 27 momme (call us thicc!) mulberry silk's smooth side touches your hair unlike other bonnets available in the market.
- Multiple Sizes. We have multiple sizes catering to different head sizes.
- Comfortable. Designed to keep you cozy all night long with no elastic around the temples. Looks cute too!
Full Ingredients ListDicaprylyl Carbonate, Coconut Alkanes, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly pear) seed oil, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Moringa Oleifera seed oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca inchi)seed oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) seed oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.
10,000+ happy customers
Check out our reviews below. The Signature Silk Turban from Damn Gina is loved by 1000s of Aussie women.
I wore my turban for the first time last night and I have to say I am impressed. Being a curly hair girl my curls have retained moisture and look terrific this morning. The turban is a great fit, great quality and really easy to put on. Love the cinnamon colour too. Thanks damn girl x
Love my silk turban. Best one I have found so far. Could be smaller, but otherwise I love it
I had very high hopes for this turban given it had soft fabric on the inside and outside. I bought the smaller one as I have a bob. My hair is wavy/fine that I finger twirl into more of a 3A style. I slept with this for about a week and a half. I followed all the tutorials and tips. I did notice my hair was less frizzy but it was at the detriment of my sleep. The knot at the front really presses into your head and the turban tends to twist around your head when you sleep. They say to tuck in the excess at the back but it doesn't stay like that. In the morning it is always sticking up, twisted around my head and hair has fallen out. I ALSO got the worst breakouts on my forehead as the turban obviously transfers the oils from your hair onto your skin overnight.
I am autistic and this was a horrible experience for me. I would rather stick to my silk pillowcase.
I love my silk turban and I wear it every night. My hair is so much softer now that I wear it, and my hair is never frizzy. I've definitely noticed a huge difference since I've started wearing it, and if I ever crash without putting it on I totally regret it the next morning. It's so much better than any other silk turbans I have tried!
However, it is quite loose on my head and some nights it comes off in my sleep. I ordered the smaller size (medium) and it is just too big. But...the product works so well that I am almost completely willing to forgive the sizing flaw. Please make a smaller size! I'd buy at LEAST two more if they fit me right.
I bought this turban planning on wearing it to bed as I’ve tried others and would never wear them in public. But when I put her on she fit so well and looked glam. Stays on all night and during the day is so comfy I forget I have it on 🧡